Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday, Thursday....

Yet again, I was forced to shelve books at my dead end job at the local library. Lame-o. However, I had the opportunity to go to Dairy Queen and buy myself a misty float. Grape Misty Floats are heaven. I love them.

I also love the fact that there is an office located at room 228 that gets students set up with internships. I was able to sign up for one myself today, so that is pretty awesome.

Anways... I heard that there was a fight today during fifth period, but rumors havent been confirmed yet. I dont even know who it was that was fighting, I just heard that there was a fight and that it was pretty uneventful. We havent seen a good fight in a long time, not since Ed Hill very succesfully warded off attacks from Steven Straight, who seemed to think that there was some "shit talking" involving Ed. Probably a bad idea for Steve, who nobody likes anyway. Stupid Steve.

There was definetly alot of pictures of Winnisquam students in today's "Winnisquam Echo". Mostly in the sports section, so check it out.

2 comments:

jupiterone said...

haha like that blog...thanks for checking us out
-z

Word Imp said...

I quite like the thought of working in a library. Sorry you find it dead endish. I think it would be quite relaxing and uplifting. But I guess that's what makes us all different.