Friday, May 11, 2007

Athletics

The Winnisquam Bears JV baseball team totally demolished the Moultonborough JV team. This is a very good thing for the baseball program, which has been sluimping as of late, but the team is seeing a total lack of motivation. Nobody wants to be there. Even when the team is winning everyone just wants to go home, except for individuals named Jason McDonald that seem to have no life outside of Baseball and Sportscenter.

This leads me to another point. I was listening to the JV coach talk about how jumping on trampolines hurts his back. You know that your age has begun to catch up to you when activities that promote fitness make your body worse. Growing older is not at all something I am especially looking forward to, but I suppose that it has to hapen someday.

To hell with it, maybe I'll die an early death in some type of unnecessary and flambuoyant fashion before I grow old. That wouldnt be so bad.

In other news, I have heard through the gigantic grapevine of rumors that votes will not be counted for the class elections until tuesday. Seriously, what kind of geniouses do we have to hire with our tax money to count a few hundred votes? Come on people.

No comments: