Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tuesday and Wednesday Have Officially Merged

In last night's laziness, I found myself watching television until almost ten 'o' clock, and then getting into the shower. After taking an elongated shower, I thought to myself, "I should probably go and write about today's happenings on the blog". Of course, I didnt end up doing that because there was no blog for anyone to read yesterday. I simply decided that it was bedtime and I soon fell asleep while listening to yet another brilliant episode of loveline.

So, therefore, I have officailly decided to write about yesterday today. I woke up much later than usual because my four dollar alarm clock decided to be lame and not go off, therefore I was forced to be woken up by a stiff jabbing motion to the spine by my less-than-impressed father. Anyways, I missed the bus and that kind of screwed up my morning. The day at Winnisquam went by rather uneventfully, with our little friend, Tyler Prue, not showing up. He is an embarrasment to his family, the town of Tilton, and The Winnisquam Schoold District. Nobody likes him already, and stealing the most favored radio host in the area's cell phone is not going to help his ego.

I had to serve my detention after school with Ms. Keane, who is a nice person at heart, but seems to be having a hard time acting as a normal human being. Her moods swing back and forth like that of a woman going through menopause....

Anyway, I only had to stay for about fifteen minutes, and then went to my grandmother's house to mow her lawn. Later, I ate some of the finest pizza in the land at G.G's pizzeria and deli, located next to Cumberland Farms. It's good stuff.

No comments: