Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lets Make a Quick Decision About Friday

Alright, so I accidentally skipped Friday, because I, unlike many a student at WRHS, have a life and was out doing things with it. However, I woke up extra early to write about friday's events. Unfortunately, the only cool thing that happened yesterday was me getting a confirmation that there WAS in fact a fight during fifth period thursday. I still dont know the names of those involved, but I know that it was two white trash girls throwing glass bottles at each other, and then screaming and yelling exploitives at the top of their lungs. Rather cliche, but at least something happened last week.

I suppose my detention is worth mentioning as well. Adding to the list of things that cannot be done in Ms. Keanes room, along with leaning on the desks, are eating saltines, and giving people their water bottle back. Saltines never used to be a problem, until my good friends David Andrus and Alex Evangelo thought it would be fun to crumple them up and hurl them against the back wall. This, I can say, is an understandable rule in my first period spanish class, however, the forthcoming is not.

Apparently, when one cannot cathc his waterbottle being given back to him, the thrower of said water bottle gets a consequence. I originally thought that I had received a detention for throwing the bottle, which is a little bizarre, but i could understand. However, upon receiving the detention slip, it read: "Threw water bottle at Kyle Sarber's face" Gimme a break lady. He saw the bottle coming at him after i had picked it up off the floor for him, but he flinched or something and the bottle hit him in the head. Poor Kyle.

I would like to take this time that Kyle Sarber is one of the coolest kids in the world, and I would never have a reason to throw a water bottle at his head, unlike that of the white trash girls fighting during fifth period.

So i suppose that Friday was somewaht eventful, ending with Quick Decision, a band including our very own John Reifsnyder on drums, winning the Pembroke battle of the bands. They pretty much kicked ass, so props to those guys.

No comments: