Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday Mornings

This morning was extra crappy because I woke up sick. My head hurts, my throat is scratchy, my shoulder is in pain, i stubbed my toe, and I have a cronic cough that hurts my entire body. And yet, I still ended up in school this morning. However, my mother was kind enough to pick me up after English class, which is why I have found the time to write about the extended weekend.

Saturday was host to a show at the Margate, with our great friends Quick Decision headlining the show. There was another great band there from Belmont called Tuesday Mornings, how ironic. The show was great, but lasted very late into the night, with the final act not finishing up until 11:30.

Sunday night hosted Akon and Ciara at the Meadowbrook/US Cellular Pavillion. I was not planning on goin to this, considering I despise both Akon and Ciara, but my cousin offered me free tickets under the pavillion, so i couldn't argue. I ended up standing right in front of the stage and came very close to receiving the honor of touching Akon. Big Whoop.

I hope that everyone has enjoyed their long weekend, and i hope that you are all ready to get through these last few weeks of school. Finals suck, but as soon as you finish those it's home free.

No comments: