Monday, May 21, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

It seems that almost every monday, I can hear that song playing in the back of my mind all throughout the day. It has come to my attention that there was an arrest made at school today, involving one of my least favorite people in the world, Tyler Prue. It appears that Tyler was the little bastard who stole Fred Caruso's cell phone. (Yes Fred Caruso from 94.1 FM, he's totally our varsity baseball coach.)

Anyways, with that being said, I will move on to news about the JV baseball team. Today, as I was forced to make the trek to Hopkinton on the bus with the rest of the team, I realized that baseball was not fun and that its is just taking up time. Lame. I hope I never play baseball for Winnisquam again, but I am sure that I'll be back playing again next spring. After making this stupidly obnoxious voyage down interstate 89, we lost 4-2. Losing just made it even more time-wasting.

The JV softball team lost as well, but that has become fairly commonplace for them, no offense intended. Our JV baseball team was equally as bad last year, with a 2-8 record. ehh.

So, for closing notes on Monday: Tyler Prue is a sneaky little bastard, Both JV baseball and softball suck, Fred Caruso is awesome, and Manic Monday is a good song.

No comments: