Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The end is near

I learned today that in the near future, our school will be watched by several professionals to see if we have earned the governments certification. WE are, as I am sure you all know, screwed. Without accreditation, we receive no funding, and colleges dont have to accept our credits. No more college diploma for me.

With that through, it was yet another boring day at winnisquam. Nothing exciting has happened all week, and I am getting frustrated. I feel a definite negative energy in the hallways this week. That negative nergy ended up in me not getting a ride to work today, and being forced to walk through the terrible downpour to my dead end job putting books on the shelf of a local library. LAME!!!!!

Mrs. Rand(dont even get me started on her) had one of her famous biology tests today. One of those tests where she didnt teach the class the majority of the stuff on the test, which really pisses alot of people off. Maybe whenm those "professionals" look at our school, they will be able to tell that she is incompetant and an imbucile. Like I said, dont even get me started.

I also learned a valuable lesson in Ms. Keane's class today. DO NOT LEAN ON THE DESKS!!!!! Just lean on the desk next time you are in her class and see what happens. just trust me on this one, you wont get in that much trouble.

No comments: