Friday, October 19, 2007

T.G.I.F

Thank god its friday. I cant stand the long school week sometimes, usually by wednesday im in an overall pissed off mood. I suppose it doesnt get any better, considering someday I'll have to deal with the work week, which i am sure is ten times as hectic and much mroe stressful, but for the moment, this is all I really have to complain about.

We had to do a papaer on a presidential candidate, so i naturally chose Barack Obama, however, i was then told that i was not alowed to do him becuase we already had a class assignment on a paper specifically about Obama. I didnt want to advertise for another candidate, so i chose a third-party candidate. His name is Jared Ball and he is the nominee for the Green Party. He wears "Bling" when he gives speaches, and he doesnt look like he can even afford a suit and tie.

Third party candidates are a waste of a vote. They wont win, ever. Note to self: dont vote for a third party candidate.

1 comment:

virginia_aikens said...

Ha Ha. But seriously, you are correct sir, may as well spit on a ballot, wipe it in your armpit and throw it in the trash.

3rd party candidates suck.