Sunday, October 28, 2007

Reincarnation at BK

Ahh, yet another insightful day at the good ol' Burger King. I leraned by observing how to do two things today. 1: I learned how to make a whopper and a whopper jr.
2: I learned how to use the cash register

Both of which a deaf, dumb, and Blind donkey could've figured out on it's own. My co-worker Jason was thinking that if Hinduism is the one true religion out there, we've all been eating cows this whole time. My how we have sinned. What will be reincarnated as?

I was thinkking I would be something lowly like an ant, because i eat a lot of cows. Whoppers are good things. Some say a whopper is good for the heart, i think they mean figuratively. Because literally, a whopper is probably the WORST thing you could do to your heart, clogging up arteries and all. I think that they should say that it is good for the soul, because then there are no mix-ups.

Im not in a very writing-type of mood tonight, that's why i still havent written my paper for U.S History yet. I'll do it in study hall.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Surely BK's stuff isn't as bad as McDonalds... I mean I love the chargrilled "thang" and at least you get some salad...

How DO they get it chargrilled? Is it smoked in the factory then microwaved on the premises? Or do they actually cook it over a smokin' griddle?

Do tell!

;->...