Thursday, October 18, 2007

Burger King

I no longer work at the local library. Instead, i have decided to take up employment at the local Burger King. There is much more to do at Burger King than there is to do at the library, and I really enjoy it when Rob yells at the people in the drive -thru. Today, we heard over the loudspeaker that soemone wanted five rodeo cheeseburgers and eight orders of five piece chicken tenders. "How the hell could anyone order that much food!?" he yelled. "I hope you eat it all and die, you FATASS!" I wonder if he heard him.

I had to "dining Room" today. that simply means that i was the kid who goes out into the eating-area and cleans everything. The manager told me that i did a very nice job, but i felt that my job was only sub-par. Just goes to show how incredibly low the expectations are at Burger King.

So, our group presented that project that we toiled over for hours last night, and it was crap compared to some of the other groups. They used WIndows Movie-maker, which makes a much cooler presentation than Power-point does, but i didnt even know that software was on my computer until yesterday. That is totally how i am going to do my upcoming chemistry project. I have to do a presentation on Dextromethorphan. That is the stuff in cough syrup that makes people go loopy. Our teacher, Mr. Keaton, wouldnt let me do LSD, so i had to settle for a legal hallucinogen. I think that he thinks that i am a druggy, but whatever, doesnt bother me. I am going to have the coolest presentation EVER! It's gonna be all tie-dye and stuff, with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds in the background.

No comments: