Thursday, June 14, 2007

OVER!!

School is finally over!!! Until next year, when we are hearded through the doors once again and forced to learn uneccessary shit. However, im not going to even think about that for the moment, im not even going to think about my terrible grades that will soon be appearing in the mailbox. I dont have to go to school for a couple of months, and that makes me very happy.

While school will not be in session over the next few months, i still plan to make posts about various occurences with the WRHS staff etc. Along with my daily ramblings about how badly the place blows.

I also intend to start another blog, im not sure what it will be called, but it will hold pieces of my creative writing. Pretty much everything I write is meant to be funny, so i hope it makes you laugh.

Of course, none of this will happen if i am grounded for my bad grades, so this may be the last post you see for a while. SCHOOL'S OUT, FOR THE SUMMER!!!

No comments: