Wednesday, June 13, 2007

bleh

I just don't know about the value of my life at the moment. It seems as if everything that I have worked for has just gone down the drain. This whole school year, I have been working to get to summer vacation, and I will now be grounded for the majority of it. How beautiful. Just frickin' beautiful.

However, I think that I would rather be grouned at home than not be grounded at school. I am going to agree with gledwood and say that school is absolutely crap. And i wouldn't be letting those bastards get me down if they didnt notify my parents about my slacking off for their bastardly-taught classes. I hate them. I seem to be filled with wayyyy too much hate right now, and that probably isn't a good thing. Whatever, I could have worse problems. Gledwood is locked up in rehab. That's unfortunate, but i hope for the best with him. I really do.

They tried to send him to rehab I said GO GO GO !!!

No comments: