Saturday, June 9, 2007

Fractured

Today was incredibly interesting, and as I sit here typing away at the wee hours of the morning, I am still slightly pissed off about certain events throughout the day. The school day started off well, and we got to make fractured fairy tales in English class. I re-wrote the tale of Rumpelstiltskin, and instead of being a small mystical creature, he was a computer hacker/child predator from a small third world country in the Pacific. I want to put it up on the blog sometime after I get the graded piece back. I think that you will all enjoy it.

However my day took a turn for the worst when I realized that we had double period Biology class today, and i would have to deal wth the downright stupidity of Mrs. Rand. About halfway through class, she calls me up and tells me that "she has a bone to pick with me" in a very rude and demeaning voice.

To understand what is about to happen, you have to know this piece first. The other day, my girlfriend, Jena, was over, and we were walking through the woods looking for wild flowers for her Biology project. (her class has different assignments, but the same ignorant teacher). We came across a Ladyslipper(which is endangered and there is a large fine for picking one if it is not on your own property), and, being on my property, i picked it for her to use in her project.

Anyway, Mrs. Rand was angry with me and began telling me what would happen. The argument escalated into shouts and I told her that if it was on mmy effing land i would do as i effing please. Then she said that she would tell the resource officer ( a fancy name for the cop who walks around our school ) on me. I told her to go ahead and try, and upon walking away, i told her to suck on herself. I know that I was being a dickhead a little bit, but in the words of Patch Adams, that just means you have to make sure that your head is a dick and it is attached to your neck.

One more week, and then it's home free for me. ALthough Im not sure what the hell I will find to do in the middle of New Hampshire, one of America's most boring states. (I think that Kansas, Maine, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, are all even more boring)

I would also like to direct everyone's attention to the gledwood blog, it is a very interesting blog that offers a peek into the amazing life of British Man. Truly fascinating, I enjoy reading it to the tenth power.

1 comment:

Pegleg said...

I cant wait to read your stories. You stuff what I have heard about it has sounded interesting all year. You can pick those flowers you just cant transplant them FYI I learned about it in my In. Hort. class.